For the complete set of materials for all of our prior public events and workshops, see the Workshops and Events section on our OSF page
- Introduction to SQL from Library Carpentry or Data Carpentry (approx 4h)
- Database design 101 using Microsoft Access (8h). Log in through UA Computer Based Training for free access.
- Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) data management training clearinghouse
- DataONE Data Management Skillbuilding Hub - community resources for data management education
- MANTRA: Research Data Management Training - free online course covering data management plans, organizing data, file formats & transformations, documentation, metadata, and citation, storage & security, data protection, rights & access, and sharing, preservation & licensing.
Open and Reproducible Science
- Mozilla Open Data Training for Instructors - Learn how to teach about open science
- Open Science: Sharing Your Research with the World (4 week MOOC) - Explore ways to apply Open Science principles to academic work - including your own. Learn how to share your research effectively and responsibly, building greater visibility and impact